Tickets and subscriptions to our concerts may be purchased directly on this page with a credit card or PayPal account, or by calling us at (617) 858-6785. Tickets for concerts at Sanders Theatre may also be purchased at the Harvard Box Office in person, online, or by telephone.
- Sanders Theatre, Memorial Hall, Harvard University, 45 Quincy Street, Cambridge. Free parking is available at the Broadway Garage, on 7 Felton Street.
- Old South Church, 645 Boylston Street, Boston.
For the 2019-2020 season, reserved seats are available in three categories. See the seating chart for detail about each category. Note that ticketing at Old South Church is open seating within each category.
- “A – Tier 1” seats at $50 per ticket.
- “B – Tier 2” seats at $35 per ticket.
- “C – Tier 3” seats at $20 per ticket.
Old South Church Seating
(Click on the image to expand it.)
Subscribers get priority reserved seating and up to $5 discounts per ticket! Subscription prices range from $135 for the three-concert series in our First-tier seats, to $54 for the three-concert series in the Third-tier seats. We also offer subscription packages for any two of our three concerts.
Seating Category Full Box
Three-Concert Subscription Two-Concert Subscription A – Center orchestra,
center mezzanine, center balcony
$150 $135 $90 B – Front and side orchestra, side mezzanine $105 $90 $60 C – Side orchestra and side balcony $60 $54 $36
Three-concert subscriptionFull Subscriptions are no longer available.
Individual Concert Tickets
VIVALDI and MONTEVERDI
Christe, adoramus te, SV 294 Claudio Monteverdi (1567–1643) Cantate Domino canticum novum, SV 293 Monteverdi Adoramus te, Christe, SV 289 Monteverdi Dixit Dominus, RV 595 Antonio Vivaldi (1678–1741) Gloria, RV 589 Vivaldi
Teresa Wakim, soprano
Sarah Yanovitch, soprano
Julia Soojin Cavallaro, mezzo-soprano
Tickets available from Harvard Box Office
BLOCH Sacred Service and more
Behold, I Build an House Lukas Foss (1922–2009) Alleluia Randall Thompson (1899–1984) Avodath an hakodesh [Sacred Service] Ernest Bloch (1880–1959)
Ian Pomerantz, baritone
Ross Wood, organ
BEETHOVEN Missa solemnis
Mass [in D] (“Missa solemnis”), Op. 123 Ludwig van Beethoven (1770–1827)
Amanda Forsythe, soprano
Renée Tatum, mezzo-soprano
Matthew Anderson, tenor
Dana Whiteside, baritone
Individual Concert Discounts
- Members of WGBH and their classical music radio service, Classical New England, receive a discount of $3 per ticket (please order discounted tickets by email or phone. Call (617) 858-6785 or email tickets@MasterworksChorale.org).
- Students with valid current student ID can buy rush tickets at the concert venue ninety minutes before concert time for $5 per ticket. Limit: one ticket per student.
If you do not wish to order tickets here, you may instead:
Our Mailing List
When you purchase a ticket or donate to Masterworks Chorale, we assume permission to add your email address to our contact list so that we can keep you up-to-date on Chorale events. If you would prefer us not to enter your email address, please call us at (617) 858-6785 and we will gladly honor your request. You may also unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link within our emails.
We do not share or sell email addresses.