Requirements of membership in Masterworks Chorale:
- The commitment to attend and prepare for weekly Tuesday evening rehearsals from the end of August through May, plus our dress rehearsal and concert schedule.
- Annual dues of $210.00 ($350 for married couples, partners or two members of the same immediate family) and the purchase of your own music.
- Members re-audition every three years.
Support for students and young singers:
- For undergraduate and graduate college students 30 years of age and under, annual dues are paid for by the Kaitlyn Schlegel Young Singers Fund.
- For non-student young singers 26 years of age and under, financial assistance is available from the Kaitlyn Schlegel Young Singers Fund for full or partial payment of annual dues.
- Singers in both categories are required to pay for their own music scores.
If you are a student or young singer and would like more information on full or partial funding of your dues, please write to membership@MasterworksChorale.org, or ask a Masterworks Chorale officer or Board member at one of our rehearsals.
To learn more about the Kaitlyn Schlegel Young Singers Fund, please see our Connect page on this web site.